Leica just released a host of new products, read the press releases below for more details! From point and shoot to the S2 system Leica’s new announcement has something for everyone. We’ll post more once we have a chance to see the equipment in person.
Leica CS Lenses
Leica M Monochrom
Leica S Adapter H
Leica Summicron 50 mm f2
Leica V-Lux 40
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bergen County Camera for any questions or to put your name on our special order list.
D-Lux 5 Update
The new firmware will improve the following:
- Auto Focus speed-up.
- The upper limit of the shutter speed in Manual Exposure Mode has been raised (max. 250 seconds).
- [HIGH ISO NR] for ISO 1600 and ISO 3200 has been added to the [REC] menu.
- When [MF] is set, you can make fine adjustments to the focus using a simpler operation than before.
- Improved auto white balance performance. • The position and size of the AF area you have set are now stored.
- [ACTIVE MODE] has been added to the [MOTION PICTURE] menu.
- The AF/AE Lock operated by half-pressing the shutter button has been improved.
- [MINIATURE EFFECT] has been added to My Color Mode
- [MONITOR] / [VIEWFINDER] has been added to the [SETUP] menu.
Leica s2 Firmware Update
The new S2 firmware adds support for the new S-Lens Leica Elmarit-S 30 mm/f2.8 ASPH.