The purpose of this article is to provide guidance on properly cleaning your camera to mitigate the chance of your equipment being contaminated with COVID-19. By following the below guidelines, the risk of being infected by the virus or transmitting the virus via contact with your gear is reduced; however, it is not a guarantee that you will avoid the transfer or contraction of the virus.Read more
Introducing the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III
Take your work to new heights without the weight. Our OM-D E-M1 Mark III is part of the world’s most portable camera system. Ergonomic and lightweight, the E-M1 Mark III works seamlessly with our compact M.Zuiko PRO lenses, so you move easier, react faster, and enjoy your photography more. Use the World’s Most Effective Image Stabilization to take spectacularly sharp handheld stills and video, no tripod needed. And our most advanced OM-D features help you conquer the most challenging shooting situations. The E-M1 Mark III. Expertly crafted to capture the world’s greatest images. Like yours.
Pre-order yours here!Read more
Olympus Spring Trade Up
Olympus OM-D E-M1X Launch Event
March 16 – Presentation 9:30 am – 11 am – Demo 11 am – 1 pm
Olympus and Bergen County Camera are proud to introduce the latest member of the Olympus OM-D family, the OM-D E-M1X.
Please join us for:
An exclusive OM-D Development Philosophy Presentation by Olympus Sales Rep Eric Sives 9:30 – 11 am followed by a demo until 1 pm
An exclusive video presentation by Olympus Visionary Joe Edelman
Hands On demonstrations of Intelligent Subject Detection Auto Focus and ProCapture
An opportunity to be among the first to try out the new camera
Special giveaways and offers
M. Zuiko Digital Lenses
Free Olympus Camera Clean and Check Event February 20
Free event for Olympus Cameras on Saturday February 20th from 11 – 5 pm. – Free pre-registration required. You will not be charged for this service, nor will you be shipping your product. They’re coming to us! Simply list your information, then type of Camera you’ll be bringing in and list “Bergen County Camera Free Clean & Check” under the “Reason for submission or symptoms” area so that your cleaning can be scheduled! Please choose “Under Warranty” so that you are not prompted to enter a credit card. Thank you!
Olympus 300mm f4 IS Pro Lens announced at CES
We are looking forward to the arrival of the Olympus 300 F4.0 IS Pro Lens announced at the Consumer Electronics show.
Check out the video below which explains how the new 5 axis synch works
Olympus Demo Day – Saturday, May 16th
New Olympus Cameras Announced
Olympus has announced the new OM-D E-M5 Mark II. Pre-order your camera now by visiting Bergen County Camera or call us at (201)664-4113.
OM-D E-M5 Mark II
- 16 Megapixels
- 5 Axis IS
- Built in Wifi
- 40 Megapixel Sensor Shift Images
- 1080p HD Video
- Built in Time Lapse
- Stabilizer built for handheld video shooting
- 16 Megapixels
- Built in Wifi
- Waterproof to 50 ft.
- Shockproof to 7 ft.
- Freezeproof to 14°F
- Wide angle 21-105mm lens (5x zoom equivalent)
Summer Sale + Used Equipment buying event
Join us this Saturday, July 26 for this year’s Super Sale. This One Day Event will feature sales, coupons, classes, and more!
– Stop in to receive a free coupon pack featuring a coupon valued at $10, $20, $50, or $100 off! (Excludes some items with vendor MAP programs. See store for details)
– Receive future savings coupons to save on future purchases.
– Used Equipment Buy & Trade In Event – A special trade in event for anyone looking to sell or upgrade their camera.
– Try out and learn about the new Nikon D810.
– Incredible discounts on Panasonic cameras and lenses.
– Vendors in the store from Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Vanguard, and Lowepro will be in the store from 10 am until 5 pm to answer all of your questions.
– Sales on Display Models, Closeouts, Rarities, Overstocks, and One of a Kind Items!
This Saturday, July 26th only at Bergen County Camera in Westwood!