According to the data sheet published on the Leica website
Improvements in the M9 Firmware Version 1.138
- Improved compatibility of SDHC cards
- Improved Auto White Balance in conditions with power saving lamps and tungsten light.
- Saving user profiles has been improved (changing from one profile to another sometimes cause problems)
- Time display in “American” format corrected through the menu
- Auto power off bug fixed (camera turned off automatically while using the Play Mode or scrolling through the menu)
Download the firmware update from Leica