To prepare for our 35th anniversary, Bergen County Camera is excited to announce the start of “35 Years – 35 Events”. Beginning next Saturday, March 7th at 9:30 AM when Lytro joins us for an in-store demonstration and running throughout 2015. These upcoming events will culminate with a grand celebration on our 35th anniversary. We look forward to announcing many exciting events coming up soon.
1. March 7th – Living Pictures With Lytro Demo Day and Focus Session
2. March 14 – Drones Focus Session with special guest Tom Schiavone
3. April 11 – Nikon Demo Day
4. April 15 – Catch the Shot Photo Event Presented By Canon Sign Up Here
5. May 9 – Nikon Demo Day
6. May 21 – Rockland Boulders Opening Day In The Dugout Sign Up Here
7. October 18th – Lakota Wolf Preserve Sign Up Here
More Coming Soon!
Join us on March 7th as representatives from Lytro will be in the store to discuss the new field of living pictures and their camera, the Lytro Illum. We’ll start the day with a Focus Session at 9:30 am featuring a walk through of the Lytro Illum and a look at what living pictures are. Then stick around after the focus session to try the Lytro Illum. We’ll have cameras available so you can experience light field photography yourself. Don’t miss this chance to experience a new field of photography.
The Lytro Illum has just arrived at Bergen County Camera and this is a camera which has to be seen to believed. This new type of camera, known as a Light Field Camera, allows you to change where you focused and shift your perspective after you’ve taken the image. Stop in, learn how to use the Illum, take a few photos, and bring yours home today at Bergen County Camera. Take a look at the Lytro images we’re taking in the store here.