To celebrate the 35th Anniversary of Bergen County Camera, we’re very excited to announce the next Your Point of View show! The theme is “35 Miles”. We want to see some of your favorite photos taken within 35 Miles of our store! For help with location distance, use this map. This will be our biggest show yet with 30 different photographers being showcased!
- To enter, send your photos, the location they were taken, and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photographers are allowed to enter up to two images.
- All submitted photos must be taken by the photographer entering the competition.
- All submitting artists are limited to one photo per show.
- 30 different photographers will have their photo selected to be shown.
- All entry images must be cropped to an 11×14 aspect ratio. Should you have any trouble with this, please feel free to e-mail email@example.com for help.
- All entrees must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 PM on Saturday, August 29th, 2015.
- A panel of Bergen County Camera Employees will select the finalists.
- All images will be shown on Bergen County Camera’s Facebook page and the BergenCountyCamera.com blog. The 30 finalist images will be framed and hung at Bergen County Camera for our 35th Anniversary and The NJ Photo Expo.
- Finalists will need to submit their own 11×14 print or purchase an 11×14 print through Bergen County Camera. Finalists will be offered a special price for images printed through Bergen County Camera. We will mat and frame all finalist images.
The opening will be on Thursday, September 17th from 7-9 pm in Westwood during our 35th Anniversary Celebration and kickoff to the 2015 NJ Photo Expo. Photos will remain on display through the end on September. We look forward to seeing some fascinating work. Good luck!