Hopefully you’ve had a chance to download and install the latest Lightroom 4 update released on May 29th. If not, now’s the perfect time to get all the latest functionality and fixes. Lightroom 4.1 has several improvements; the ability to work with HDR TIFF files, new camera support, various bug fixes and more. The new features listed below is from Adobe’s website.
Adobe downloads can be found on Adobe’s website.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.1
The Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 4.1 update includes these enhancements:
• The ability to process HDR TIFF files. (16, 24 or 32-bit TIFF files)
• Additional Color Fringing corrections to help address chromatic aberration.
• Save photobooks created in the Book Module to JPEG
• Publishing photos to Adobe Revel is now accessible via a Publish plugin
• Additional camera support for several new cameras including the Canon EOS 5D Mark III, Fujifilm X-Pro1, Nikon D800, and Olympus OM-D E-M5.
• Corrections for issues introduced in previous versions of Lightroom
To get the update: Inside Lightroom just click on Help –> Check for Updates
The download is 700MB+ – Once downloaded you can complete the installation.