Visit – Bergen County Camera’s NJ Photo Expo website
NJ PHOTO EXPO SLATED FOR SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3.
Highlighted by demos, seminars, world-class photographers.
The NJ Photo Expo is expected to draw large crowds to the Park Ridge Marriott on Sunday, October 3, 2010 as snapshooters, hobbyists and serious photographers gather to learn, listen and explore the latest and greatest in photography.
Attendance at the NJ Photo Expo is free with advance registration at www.NJPhotoExpo.com. The Expo is open from 10 am – 6 pm. Seminar registration will be announced shortly to everyone registered for the Expo.
Demonstrations, exhibitions and seminars will give Expo visitors opportunities to:
- Learn how to shoot live models, portraits, close-ups, landscapes and more.
- Listen and learn from world-class photographers including Baron Wolman (Rolling Stone’s first staff photographer), Harry Benson (World famous photographer) and Tom Franklin (whose 9/11 World Trade Center photo for The Record won accolades worldwide). More speakers will be announced shortly.
- See and try the newest and coolest camera equipment
- Learn how to shoot video with your camera
- Shop early for the upcoming holidays, with expert guidance
- Enjoy collectible photographic art from masters and up-and-coming photographers featured at galleries worldwide.
Launched by Bergen County Camera of Westwood and Englewood in celebration of the store’s 30th anniversary, the NJ Photo Expo is presented by Canon Cameras and Video, and Nikon Cameras.
More than 20 leading photo brands will be represented at the Expo.