Congratulations to the fifteen selected artists for Your Point of View: Lost and Found. The show is up for a limited time, so be sure to visit Bergen County Camera soon!
Join us this Thursday, December 11th for Ladies Night Out in Westwood. Bergen County Camera will be running specials on instant prints and frames. All instant prints are 30% Off. All frames are 20% Off when you buy two, 30% Off when you buy three, or 40% Off when you buy four or more.
Shop Westwood Thursday night. We’re open until 9 pm!
Focus sessions are free and take place in the Westwood store from 9:30 am – 10 am. All sessions will allow for questions and answers. Please bring your camera and any images along that you have questions about. Feel free to use the comment option to make suggestions for future focus sessions. Hit the “Like Button” to let your friends know. Have suggestions for future focus sessions? Feel free to leave a comment.
Here’s our upcoming Focus Sessions:
These are free events – bring a friend along if you’d like. Share with your friends on Facebook – Click the Like button below. Hope you can join us!
November 29th is Small Business Saturday. Shop Bergen County Camera and support your local community. Use your American Express Card to receive a $10 statement credit for any purchase over $10, plus receive these added benefits only at Bergen County Camera:
1. Double your savings with $10 Off any purchase of $25 or more.
2. Save an additional 20% Off all Promaster items.
3. With the purchase of any new DSLR or Mirrorless camera, receive a free “Intro to Digital Photography Class” in January. Details available at time of purchase.
Please note that Small Business Saturday specials cannot be combined with other coupons.
Visit Bergen County Camera to prepare for the Holiday Season. We’re always willing to answer your questions and help make your photos great. Looking to upgrade your camera? Visit us now and we’ll help you find the right camera for your life, set up your camera, and make sure you have the knowledge to feel comfortable using it. We’re often the same prices as the big box stores, only with staff and service there to help you learn and enjoy photography.
Things to check on your camera to prepare for the holidays:
1. Turn on your camera. If your camera did not turn on it may need the battery charged, possibly it may need a new battery, or the camera may need service. Bring it in and we’ll get it working for you.
2. Check your memory cards. Always have a back up memory card in case your memory card becomes corrupt.
3. Seeing spots in your photos? A sensor cleaning may be required. We preform next day sensor cleanings.
Take your camera out and use it to be sure it’s not showing any other issues. Should something be not acting correctly, bring it in, we’ll get it working right and help make sure your Holiday photos are great.
We’re excited to announce the schedule for Demo Days in December. These vendors will have representatives in the store to answer your questions about their newest cameras, lenses, printers, and accessories.